- Upon accessing this Linkfluence™ website at politicosphere.net (the “Site”) or any information contained on the Site, you (the “Site User”) agree to and are legally bound by the terms of the present Website User Agreement. That applies whether you are a “visitor” (meaning that you are just browsing our Site); or you post any information, material, or comments on this Site. The Site along with all content, information, software, tools and mechanisms included therein, is provided and offered by Linkfluence™, Inc., a Delaware corporation (hereafter sometimes “Linkfluence™”, “we, “us” or “our”).
The information, data, blog, materials, tools and mechanisms appearing from time to time on this Site are provided and posted by Linkfluence™ free of charge, and may not be commercialized or marketed by any Site User or anyone else without the prior express authorization of Linkfluence™.
Linkfluence™ does offer specific particular Services for remuneration unrelated to this Site and the information, text and items posted on it. A description of those Services and the terms applicable to them may be obtained directly from Linkfluence™ , by contacting us by email or mail via our mailing address; please, see contact section above.
- All software and technology employed in the operation and functioning of this Site, and the service mark and trademark “LINKFLUENCE” ™, is and shall remain the exclusive property of Linkfluence™or its parent company. No license is granted to any User or any other person to such software, technology and trademark.
- We may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. Any such links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse, warrant, make any representations regarding, or take any responsibility whatsoever for the content of any such links or websites or their availability; nor will we be liable in any way for any damage or loss you may sustain by using any such links or websites.
- As a User of our Site, you agree not to use foul, illicit, illegal or offensive material or language when posting or providing information, blog or materials. We do not support or endorse the comments or any other written or other forms of expression utilized by our Site users. Additionally, if provided so, you shall not authorize or permit others to use your user name, password or other personal information to access the Site or information or materials thereon.
- Personally Identifiable Information is any item of information that can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person, such as telephone numbers, street addresses or certain photographs. Please be aware of any potential consequences when posting Personally Identifiable Information on the Internet as User information or otherwise.
Site Users Under the Age of 13 and Parents or Guardians of Users Under the Age of 13.
- Users of this Site under the age of 13 must not include on our Site any Personally Identifiable Information such as telephone number, name and address without the prior written permission of their parent or guardian furnished to us.
- We require parents or guardians to warn children of the consequences of posting any Personally Identifiable Information on the Internet.
- Parents and guardians should monitor the Site and delete any objectionable information or other items posted by their child or charge, and inform us of any objectionable content of which they become aware.
- Linkfluence™ retains at all the times the legal right to disable or discontinue this Site or to limit access to this Site, or delete items therefrom, for any reason, at any time, without prior notice and without liability.
- On and in connection with this Site, Linkfluence™ does not, directly or indirectly, take or advocate, nor does Linkfluence™ desire or intend to, directly or indirectly, take or advocate any partisan position in favor of or opposed to any particular political party, candidate, issue, or any other partisan position.
- To the fullest extent permitted by all applicable laws (i) Linkfluence™ makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding any information, data and content contained in the Site. Specifically, we do not represent or warrant that the Site, or information, data and content contained therein, is or will be accurate, factual, complete, current, and/or free from errors and defects (including viruses and other destructive causes), (ii) Linkfluence™ (which term shall include its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and affiliates) shall incur no liability for damages or loss arising, directly or indirectly, out of or in connection with the use or inability to use, the Site or any its contents of any kind whatsoever, including information, data, photos, graphics, and blog) including, but not limited to, consequential damages or loss and punitive damages, loss of opportunity, profit, income, loss of data or information, damage or loss to property. The preceding sentence applies even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, and/or if such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
- Should, in the opinion of the holder thereof, any content of this Site violate or infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of such holder, the holder shall inform Linkfluence™ by mail without delay. After prompt verification that violation or infringement may exist, Linkfluence™ shall take appropriate measures to remedy the violation or infringement.
Prohibited User content, which is strictly prohibited, includes, but is not limited to User content that, in the sole discretion of Linkfluence™, is of the following types:
- exploits or harasses a person or encourages exploitation or harassment of another person;
- contains nudity, or violence, or links to websites which contain nudity or violence;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 13;
- solicits any Personal Identifying Information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users of this Site;
- constitutes false, illegal information and or which constitutes or fosters any illegal or offensive conduct;
- constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent;
- posts advertisements or solicitations of business;
- includes a photograph or depiction of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
- impersonates another person.
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is prohibited on our Site. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole determination, violates this section (and/or other sections of this Agreement). Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to, in addition to others described in this Agreement, activity that, in the sole discretion of Linkfluence™ is or consists of:
- in violation of any law or regulation or legal principle;
- blocking, removing or otherwise interfering with a banner or any other messages or content on this Site;
- any automated use of this Site’s system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the networks connected to the this Site;
- using any information, text or content deriving from this Site for purposes of harassing, abusing, or injuring another person.
- Subject to Section 17(b), (c) and (d) regarding User Content, Linkfluence™ owns all rights, title and interest in and to, or believes that it has the right to use, all material and content posted on this Site (Linkfluence™ Content”); and enjoys copyright and other intellectual property and legal protection in and to Linkfluence™ Content. Linkfluence™hereby grants you, the Site User, a non-exclusive license, for your personal use only, to view Linkfluence™Content on this Site. Without the prior written permission of Linkfluence™, you may not, except for the limited non-exclusive license in the previous sentence, use, reproduce or disseminate, or claim any ownership in, directly or indirectly, any Linkfluence™ Content.
- You may not post, utilize, distribute or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks or confidential or proprietary information that belongs to any third party without the prior written consent of the owner thereof. Nor may you post, distribute or reproduce any defamatory or libelous material.
- Should you reasonably believe that your work or materials has been illegally copied by an unuthorized person and posted on this Site, please contact Linkfluence™ immediately by mail and provide full details.
LINKFLUENCE™ WILL NOT BE. BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE INFORMATION AND MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE , EVEN IF LINKFLUENCE™ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Linkfluence™ reserves the right to take such action as we, in our sole discretion, may deem appropriate with respect to breaches and violations, and the enforcement of, the terms of this Agreement. We expressly reserve all legal and equitable rights and remedies that may be available to us.
- Should any provision of this Agreement be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable, its remaining provisions shall remain valid and enforceable,
- This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware excluding its conflict of laws provisions.